Now a days securing a plot is not a task. Most of the people invest in a plot only after completely surveying about it. But there are many unique set of challenges to be faced. To fall into right hands is definitely an important task. There are many major areas which one has to consider before investing in a plot. Scroll down to know more about it.
- Firstly one should check the title deed of the plot. Several checks have to be done to ensure that the land has a clear marketable title.
- Check whether the plot has any legal dues or issues on it.
- Inquire in prior whether the individual selling the property is a reliable and has the authority over the property.
- The initial step is to view the name of the land that you’re to acquire. Make sure that he is the only dealer who has the entire license to offer that place and not any other one.
- All the documents are to be analysed by the legal advisor before it is to be brought. No legal dues are to be maintained by the dealer before selling the land.
- Encumbrance certificate can be availed in the sub register office where it has to be registered.
- Blueprint has to be sanctioned by the city development corporation and the town’s local authority.
- Be precise to analyses and investigate on the possibilities that will be an obstacle and try to find a solution to it.
- Connectivity from the locality to all the major places from the city should be available with frequent road and rail transportation.
- Planning authorization and building permit is a must to be obtained from the city corporation and from the specific local body.
- Last but not the least the road in the neighborhood has to be maintained by the particular official in the locality.
Ensure considering the above factors to get better and reputed plots in your vicinity.