A real estate developer might be an individual or a liable company who buys a property, makes all arrangements that are necessary to construct residential /commercial buildings and again sell it. Besides, along with plot planners, they rezone a parcel land and sell it.
A real estate developer plays a vital role in the field of realty. Be it residential, commercial, retail or any other real estate field, they have the responsibility to bridge the space between the building ability and investors/buyer’s needs. Meeting the international standards and realty market demands would be their utmost concern. At any cost, every real estate developer strives to meet these parameters.
- One has to update their standards at regular interval which is the only key to stand tall in this domain. To hold a successful name in this realty market, a developer is expected to fulfill certain responsibilities.
- Have a look at the list of responsibilities of a real estate developer.
- A clear title should be there for every project they create.
- Making sure that the land is not under any legal dues.
- The developer should arrange the necessary funds and finances required for the project.
- Specific details about the projects like built-up area, carpet area, project plan and other necessary details should be explained and shared with the customers.
- Before starting the construction process, the developer should get complete legal, regulatory and statutory clearances.
- If there is a delay in project completion, the developer should be ready to repay the investors’ money with prompt interest.
- Should stick to the master plan which was proposed while advertising the project.
- Should set a fair price for the projects proposed.
- It is a developer’s duty to check with the municipality and make sure there are no pending notices or requisitions regarding the property.
- A complete preplanning of budget and raw materials is another vital area which one has to pay close attention to avoid uncalled problems.
- Apart from the property cost, a customer should be updated with the extra charges like sewage, open car park, electricity, services charges and tax and so on.
- Should keep the customers updated with the project progress.
- Besides, property knowledge, a developer should know how to promote his project effectively and should have an understanding about marketing skills and promotion campaigns..